data-elementor-type="wp-post" data-elementor-id="94" class="elementor elementor-94" data-elementor-settings="">
The 4th International Conference of the Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (CISPEE 2021) is a unique opportunity of attending and be involved in the ultimate research on Shaping Engineering Education for the 21st Century.
The Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (SPEE) and Instituto Superior Técnico of University of Lisbon are organizing a series of open debates on the role of Higher Education Teaching (and Teachers) in today’s and future Societies, under the following themes:
- How I Turned Digital in One Week Due to Pandemic
- Remote Assessment: Equity and Ethics
- Gender Balance and Diversity in Engineering
- Learning Strategies, Leadership and Engineering Skills in the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) World
- The Ethical Challenge of Engineering in the XXI Century
- Redefining Spaces in the University of the Future
To further accomplish the latter, CISPEE 2021 is open to contributions from engineering and STEM education researchers, practitioners and decision-makers.
Due to the major disturbances caused worldwide by COVID-19, we, unfortunately, cannot go forward with our plans for hosting a physical conference in Lisbon. We regret not being able to meet in person and exchange our ideas, however, the CISPEE 2021 conference will be held online during the originally planned dates through a virtual platform.
All the presented papers will be submitted for electronic submission to the IEEE Xplore®.
Your attendance is essential for the success and true impact of the CISPEE 2021.
The book of abstracts of CISPEE2021 is available here.
Previous editions of the CISPEE Conference 2013, 2016 and 2018.