The 4th International Conference of the Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (CISPEE 2021) is a unique opportunity of attending and be involved in the ultimate research on Shaping Engineering Education for the 21st Century.
The Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (SPEE) and Instituto Superior Técnico of University of Lisbon are organizing a series of open debates on the role of Higher Education Teaching (and Teachers) in today’s and future Societies, under the following themes:
- How I Turned Digital in One Week Due to Pandemic
- Remote Assessment: Equity and Ethics
- Gender Balance and Diversity in Engineering
- Learning Strategies, Leadership and Engineering Skills in the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) World
- The Ethical Challenge of Engineering in the XXI Century
- Redefining Spaces in the University of the Future
To further accomplish the latter, CISPEE 2021 is open to contributions from engineering and STEM education researchers, practitioners and decision-makers.
This conference is planned for face-to-face format, however if the pandemic does not allow it, we will choose a hybrid format (face-to-face and remote) in order to ensure that all authors will be able to present their work. All the presented papers will be submitted for electronic submission to the IEEE Xplore®.
Your attendance is essential for the success and true impact of the CISPEE 2021.
Save the new date!
21-23 June, 2021
Instituto Superior Técnico, University of Lisbon, Portugal